Thursday, November 11, 2004

What a Day!

**This all happenened YESTERDAY!** Wow! First, I remembered it was report card day; no big deal though, b/c I got good grades! ...Then, at about 5:45 a.m., my grandmother calls and says that cousin Eugene had died the night before! He died after a domestic dispute w/ his ex, and she ran down the street to a bar for help. When the police got there, he shot the one officer in the hip, and then in the stomach. The other police officers fired back, killing my cousin, Eugene Aeillo. The viewing is tonight from 7-9; tomorrow 2-4, and 7-9; and the funeral is Saturday morning @ 10 a.m. ... Then, I find out that my Powderpuff coach is suspended, and my be getting fired for "sexual harrasment". ... But when I got home from the Powderpuff scrimage against the Freshman @ 5 p.m., I found out that my brother had not only made Honor Roll for the first time, he had gotten accepted to Clarion University, in Clarion, Pa!

No comments: