Monday, November 01, 2004

My Weekend!...

What a weekend!
On Saturday,I got up @ 5 a.m. & went to work @ McD's. Tiffany had an interview @ 11, and got hired, all b/c of me! (J/K!) *Congrats Tiff* Then, @ 2:30, I went home, took a 3 hour nap, got up, ate dinner, took a shower, & went the the Halloween Dance w/ Tricia. Who was I dressed up as, you say? I went as MYSELF! Afterwards, we went to DQ to see Ken-ra!, & got a Brownie Batter & M&M blizzards. Once I got home @ about 10:30, I set all my clocks back & went to bed @ 11:30.
On Sunday, i got up @ 4:30a.m., took a shower, & went to work, AGAIN, until 2:30 p.m.. Once I got home @ 2:45, I got a quick shower & got ready to go w/ Hungry to go see "SHARK TALE". "You dumb, dumb, dumby head!" *roflmao* **Coming in Summer of 2005: "Madagaskar!"** After Shark Tale, we went to Nin's, and Hungry got her own little trick-or-treat bag w/ a cookie!
Once all the kids' had come & gone(by 7 p.m.), I went to visit Ginny's family & my "neice" Penny(the dog)! She, of course had a mussel on. I knew that she missed me like crazy though, b/c no sooner did I walk through the door, then she pushed me back out again by jumping on me!
POWDERPUFF: Mondays & Wednesdays, after school, from 3-5! The game is November 24, 2004, approximately around 7:30 p.m., or later. COME SUPPORT THE NORWIN SENIOR POWDERPUFF TEAM! :eyepatch:

1 comment:

Carla said...

I can't wait until Madagascar comes out next summer! Giraffe! Yup, I love my treat bag. I still have my snickers bar left. Maybe I'll go up and eat it when I'm done commenting. Powderpuff rules!