Thursday, April 14, 2005

What Memories Pictures Have!

WOW! Well, Smev posted a comment on my recently new Xanga site, and linked it to a site w/ webshots pix. Some of those pix included a "special someone" from the past, but one who will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart. When I first looked through them, I got a bit teary-eyed, but then began to smile. I just thought of how he will always be MY bball star, and I will never, ever forget him as long as I live. Yeah, it really broke my heart to see him leave and go so far off to college, but next year, I won't be very far anymore. (He's in NY, and I'll be in Erie, PA.) So, maybe, if I get the chance to travel a bit, I'll try and find him. **plans evil plot** *lol* Aight, I have to go, but I'll be back soon, I promise! Luvs to all!

No comments: