Tuesday, December 14, 2004

HI!!

Wow! Sorry it's been so long, but I just haven't had the time. Not much happened until last Wednesday-Thursday. I had been teasing Hungry about not going to M.M. w/ me and going out w/ Kevin instead. JOKING! So, I had been talking to Tiffany(a former friend), and told her the story and that I was JOKING! Apparently, she told her mom about it, and her mom had some *advice* for Hungry and me. **WE DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY!** And, then she said that I said that Hungry was in a bad relationship w/ Kevin, and she needed help. NO! After that, the next day, she wrote us both a note, that seemed like a 1st grader wrote it, and tried to apologize. NO! NOT GONNA WORK! THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE! *^_^* (*That is 4 stories, by the way*-JOKING!, mom, bad relationship, and 1st grade note.) CRAZY STUFF!

No comments: